VOYAGES SAIGON INC.’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservations and payments: confirmed reservations require a deposit (US$500 or as shown on brochures) per person upon booking. Final payment is due between 60 and 30 days before departure, or as shown on invoice or receipt. Reservations made within 60-30 days of departure are subject to availability and must be paid in full upon confirmed booking. Late bookings (within 14 days of departure) may be assessed a rush booking fee in-addition to full payment.
1a. Credit cards: in order to keep the lowest possible price, all package tour prices are based on cash or check payment. Visa, Master Card, and American Express will be accepted for the air portion (international routing(s) only) on tour programs. All card payments must be accompanied with a signed UCCC (Universal Credit Card Charge) form.
2. Cancellation: all cancellations must be made in writing. The date of the cancellation shall be the date when written notice is received by Voyages Saigon, Inc. All tour cancellations will be charged an administrative fee of US$200. For cancellations made 07 days after the paid deposit, a cancellation penalty of US$300 plus administrative fee will apply. For cancellations made within 90 days of departure, a cancellation penalty of 30% of land package tour cost (100% for cruises) plus administrative fee will apply; For cancellations made within 60 days of departure, the following cancellation fees will apply: 60-46 days prior to departure and after final payment, 50% of land package tour cost (100% for cruises) plus administrative fee; 45-31 days prior to departure and after final payment, 60% of land package tour cost plus administrative fee; 30-16 days, 70% of land package tour cost plus administrative fee; 15-03 days, 85% of land package tour cost plus administrative fee; 02-01 day or no show on departure day, 100% of land package tour cost. All visa fees are non-refundable. No refund will be made on any unused services of the land package tour.
3. International air tickets: international (transpacific or transatlantic) flights are ticketed 90-14 days prior to departure, and once ticketed are non-endorsable and non-reroutable. Any cancellation of international flight ticket(s) will be charged a penalty according to the concerned airlines’ rules and policies, plus an administrative fee of US$200.
4. Claims: claims for refunds must be submitted in person or in writing within 30 days of cancellation. No claim will be considered after that date. Unused travel documents must be submitted with claim. Refund requests for absences, missed sightseeing, missed meals or other unused services are not granted.
5. Insurance: travel insurance, such as trip cancellation and interruption, lost baggage, health insurance for medical emergencies is strongly recommended in order to protect your travel plans. Please ask Voyages Saigon, Inc. for additional information.
6. Travel documents and visas: all tour participants must have a valid passport or travel document. Documentation for non-US citizens is the responsibility of the individual. All travel documents, as well as compliance with all visa and custom regulations, are the sole responsibility of tour participants. Visa fees are or are not included in the package tour price (as shown on brochures), and vary according to the tour itinerary. Voyages Saigon, Inc. cannot be held responsible should a member of the tour be denied or refused a visa by any consulate. In case of such a refusal, all routine cancellation fees and charges will be borne by the individual. Additional fees for visa processing will be incurred for late bookings.
7. Hotels: on every tour operated by Voyages Saigon, Inc., hotel accommodations are based on twin-bedded rooms with private facilities. Single rooms are limited. Voyages Saigon, Inc. reserves the right to substitute hotels in the same category.
8. Baggage: for every package tour operated by Voyages Saigon, Inc., baggage allowance is one (01) checked piece per participant, with a weight limit of 50 pounds, and combined overall dimensions not to exceed 65 inches, plus one (01) carry-on bag with combined overall dimensions not to exceed 40 inches. On inter-European, inter-Asian and domestic flights within European and Asian countries, weight is limited to 40 pounds or 20 kilos. Voyages Saigon, Inc. is not responsible for delay, loss, theft or damage of luggage.
9. Airline seating: tour participants are requested to contact the airline(s) for seating assignments 30-14 days prior to departure. Seating is solely under the control of the carrier(s). Flight delays are the sole responsibility of the carrier(s).
10. Extra fees: airport taxes and excess baggage fees are not included in the package tour price. Also not included are items of personal nature, such as telephone calls, additional food or beverages, room service, valet or laundry service, optional activities, and any other items not mentioned as included.
11. Itinerary variations: all tours operated by Voyages Saigon, Inc. are planned and booked 12 months or more in advance. Between planning time and the actual tour operation, Voyages Saigon, Inc. constantly strives to improve each itinerary and all features to the participant’s advantage, convenience and enjoyment. During local or national holiday’s abroad, certain features such as museums, sightseeing tours and shopping may be limited or unavailable. In such instances, and whenever possible, itinerary adjustments and substitutions are made to minimize the inconveniences. Modifications in the day-by-day itinerary may occur, due to the local conditions and/or operational difficulties beyong the control of Voyages Saigon, Inc. Also, should it be necessary local suppliers reserve the right to substitute accommodations, sightseeing tours, performances, meals etc… with those of equal value and quality, with no further obligation.
12. Responsibility: Voyages Saigon, Inc. acts only on behalf of hotels, airlines, its companies, railroads, cruiselines, its owners, operators or contractors (all herein called Contractors) providing services in connection with these package tours, and all coupons, exchange orders, receipts, invoices, contracts, and tickets issued by Voyages Saigon, Inc. are issued subject to any and all tariffs, terms and conditions under which the foregoing or any such services are provided by Contractors. The airlines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not aboard their plane or conveyance. The passenger contract in use by airlines concerned when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and purchaser of these tours and/or the passengers. In the absence of negligence on Voyages Saigon, Inc.’s part, it is not responsible for personal injury or property damage or loss arising out of the act or negligence of any direct air carrier, hotel or other person rendering any of the services or accommodations offered herein. The tour participant agrees to the foregoing, and also agrees that Voyages Saigon, Inc. shall not be or become liable or responsible for any loss, injury or default of any person, firm, corporation or their entity engaged to supply the same. Voyages Saigon, Inc. accepts no responsibility for losses or expenses due to delays or changes in air or other services, sickness, weather, strikes, over-bookings, social and labor unrest, war, terrorist activities, quarantine or any other causes, actions or omissions, or conditions over which it has no control. Voyages Saigon, Inc. reserves the right to refuse to accept or retain any person as a member and participant of a tour at any time, or to make changes in the itinerary whenever, in its sole judgment, conditions warrant, or if such changes result from circumstances beyong the control of Voyages Saigon, Inc., or if it deems necessary for the comfort, convenience or safety of the passengers. The tour operator and contractors reserve the right to change the itinerary at any time. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases Voyages Saigon, Inc. from any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or entry requirements of each destination, and all safety and security conditions of such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel / trip.
The payment(s) for reservation(s) on any Voyages Saigon, Inc.’s tour shall constitute consent to all provisions in the Terms and Conditions published herein.
Valid until further amendment.